Monday, September 30, 2013

Schedule

We have a white board on the dining room wall, much to Gary's dismay.  I decided it was needed.  When the kids move out, then we can take it down.  But if it continues to help keep them on track, it stays.

If I forget to update it, they will point that out.  Ellie will write on it for me sometimes. 

I currently write the schedule for the day on it.  Josh is okay with the same schedule every day, but I discovered that Ellie would like it switched up now and then.  So now I have two schedules on there for the morning. 

I am wanting to not remind her all the time of what she needs to do, but when I see her not doing the things that need to be done to get ready for school and time to leave is fast approaching, it is hard.  I usually fail.

As you can see Gary contributed a little art work.  The kids made sure to tell me to leave it there.

I have also done an after school schedule, but the face man is currently in the way. 

No comments: