Friday, February 20, 2009

My Mom

My mom has lost her job. The pharmacy where she worked closed. Even though I know she needs to earn a paycheck for my parents' finances, I am enjoying the time she now has to come over.

A while back Mom had Fridays off, and we'd hang out and do stuff. Than her hours changed, and she had to work everyday. Now she can come over again during the day. Her last day was the 9th of February, and I got to see her every other day that week. It was fun to have her here. We've had lunch, I helped her apply for unemployment, we worked on her resume, she helped with Ellie and Josh, and just yesterday we started watching "Lie to Me" on hulu.com. Mom's coming again today to pick up Hunter so we don't have to take him to the cabin. I have it all ready to start up where we left off. [Shh . . . I already watched the ending, but I'll watch it again with her anyway.] I know eventually this will end, but I am enjoying time with my mom until than.

No comments: