Friday, May 14, 2010

An idea

I eventually want to make scrapbooks for the kids. But the fact that I have kids, is reason enough to not begin that endeavor right now. I know there are plenty of moms making scrapbooks in the throws of young children years, but I am not one of them. I can't even manage to print the photos (though money is a factor for this one also,) let alone start scrapbooking.

So instead, I came up with another idea. Since I can blog, I started two new blogs today. One for Ellie and one for Josh. I will journal on each one about my thoughts as they grow.

I just remembered that I already have started journals for them. But they are actual journals. I haven't written in them for a long time. I think blogging will help me keep up with it. I will still keep and write in the written journals so they have something tangible.

No comments: