Friday, May 21, 2010

Staying up late

It is my downfall, this habit of staying up late. There always seems to be a good reason when I am doing it, but the next morning, I kick myself.

Let's take tonight for instance. The kids are in bed, Gary's working at a side job, I have the house to myself. I listened to the Phillies win, watched the end of Medium, then got sucked into the internet. And what do I find myself doing? Reading into the lives of people all over the world. Nashville, Australia, Utah, Finland, Sweden, Colorado, Malaysia, and more. I must have read parts of over 10 blogs. If you sweep your eyes upwords to the top of the blog page, there is a little link on the top left that says next blog. If you click on that little jewel, it takes you all sorts of places. And into many different lives. Very interesting.

I read ab
out the lives of several mothers with young children, the journey of a family who's son (my age) is waiting for lung transplants, but passes away when his body rejects them, a young woman just talking about her life, a woman dealing with infertility. And so much more.


No comments: