Thursday, May 06, 2010

Underwear

Today Josh decided he would wear underwear (Disney's Cars specifically requested - Thanks Simon!) I am all for it. I am expecting the long haul as with Ellie and potty training but hoping for the trip across town.

In prepar (just had a trip to the potty, a false alarm, but that is better than an accident) ation for our outing today, I have an extra pair of underwear and shorts, a pull-up, and a plastic bag.

After 5 years, 9 months, 6 days, 1 hour, and minutes, I am quite ready to be finished with diapers.

Josh had an accident in Ellie's room before we even left. I put him in underwear again. And an accident at the park. Put him in a pull-up. Now, after nap, he is currently back in underwear. Although he has had some accidents, he has used the potty several times.

Two days ago he said that in two days, he would wear underwear. Well, he is. Let's all hope he keeps at it.

No comments: