Friday, March 31, 2006

I did it again. Even though I am sick, I stay up way past when I should go to bed. I stayed up until midnight losing scrabble to my friend. I did manage to squeak out a win on a 3 minute game. She won the other three. I think losing stinks.

I have a sinking suspicion that my clogged sinuses are not a bacterial infection. Nothing seems to have changed since starting the antibiotic. Viral infections are the pits. You'd think scientists could come with something by now to eradicate them. Some sort of nuclear bomb for viruses. Of course it doesn't help that viruses keep changing strains. My cough has wizened up, since I got the cough syrup with codeine I haven't been coughing as much. I've used it both nights.

Tomorrow will be too weeks, (TWO WEEKS!) since I first got this stupid cold.