Monday, March 27, 2006

It was a nice day today. My daughter and I played outside. She enjoys trotting around the grass with her ball. She has great fun walking up the small hill near our house. At the top she turns and throws or kicks her ball down the hill, than she runs down after it. I catch her, swing her into the air and put her down. She hurries to do it all over again.

We also took a walk to the playground. She didn't want to slide today. She has enjoyed that before. She did swing with me on the regular swing. Since she liked that, I thought I might try the toddler swings. The last time we put her in one, she objected greatly. Probably because she didn't really fit, the swing was too big. However, this time, she had a fabulous time. So much so, that she didn't want to get out. In fact she got a time out, because she hit me when I took her out to go home for lunch.