Monday, March 13, 2006

I sit here very tired and a bit sore. After two days of painting and all that entails, my husband, my friend, and I are very sore and exhausted. And even with all that we did and staying up till after two in the morning for two nights, we still have to paint two ceilings and do some touch up work.

The bane of my husband's existence is almost finished. The bathroom that looks great, but was soooo much hard work just needs some touch up work to be complete. My husband is looking forward to it being done.

My friend and I oiled an old wood bookcase and brought it back to life. It looks fantastic. It's a changed piece of furniture.

And after all our hard work yesterday, we had to take baths instead of showers. As my husband was putting the bathroom back together, the shower curtain rod broke. So, baths it was.

Today, we didn't do any work on the house. We napped and relaxed. And visited family.

I should say mostly relaxed. I did have to clean the bathtub. Our child thought it a good idea to do her diaper business after we took off her diaper and put her in the tub.

Did I mention I am tired and drained of energy?