Wednesday, March 29, 2006

We got to see our second child for the first time, today. He or she is just a little dot on the screen, with it's little heart beating. It is such a miracle. I am only 6 weeks pregnant, but that little heart is going strong. We even have pictures. I go back next week for another ultrasound.

My daughter and finished our shopping today. She got a new hat, new sandals, and new onesies. She is a growing girl. Guess what color everything is. PINK! All things for little girls come in a rainbow of pinks.

I think this summer my daughter will voluntarily wear her hat. Last year it was a fight. She enjoyed her new hat today and her old hat yesterday. The smallness of her old hat made her ears stick out. I got a picture of her when she put it on sideways. Very cute!

I look forward to more sunshiny days outside with my daughter.