Thursday, March 23, 2006

I went to choir tonight. But alas, I went home after practicing just one piece. That was the plan, for I am sick. I decided to just stay to practice the anthem for Sunday and then go home.

I have been ailing since Saturday. It started with a sore throat. It was on and off for a few days, then the stuffiness and coughing started, and it's been downhill ever since. I am going to the doctor tomorrow, but since I am pregnant, I am not hopeful of getting any medicine.

And here is a secret. I went home from choir early because I am sick. I should have gone to bed. But no, I played hookie. I stayed up and played scrabble with my friend. Not that I didn't want to play, but I should have gone to sleep to try to get better. I have been remiss in getting the sleep required to get better. And here I am writing, too. I will be sick forever.