Thursday, February 22, 2007

I spent Wednesday on the move. I originally planned to leave for my best friend P's house soon after breakfast. That changed to right after lunch when I remembered that on the third Wednesdays of every month is MOTS, and I am working in childcare. I took off three months due to the birth of my son, and now it's time to start up again.

I also realized that my tooth which had a crown put on a few weeks ago just wasn't feeling any better, so I called the dentist. With the morning already full, my only option was the afternoon. They had a 1:00 appointment. My husband was coming home to eat lunch with us before we left, but he ended up watching the kids for me while I visited the dentist instead.

And to top it all off, I really wasn't packed. I had wanted to pack early, but that didn't happen. I kid myself all the time when it comes to time factors. While packing the car, it was made more real to me that a Honda Civic is really not the car for a family of four. (I had that car packed to the top, and my husband wasn't even coming.)

I didn't actually leave until 4:00. I had to stop twice - a crying episode through Wawa with my daughter, and a feeding session with my son. We finally arrived a little after 8:00. Traffic matters didn't help much either.

But we are finally safe and sound in her comfortable cozy home.