Saturday, February 24, 2007

This morning was better. Getting E to bed at a decent time and spending quality time doing so, I think, were key. When I laid her down to sleep, she hardly fussed or cried. I also think she didn't take long to fall asleep, which is also key.

And guess what! She didn't wake up until 7:45. I got to sleep in, sort of. For some reason, J still decided to awake early. He thought he would have a snack at 4:30, than breakfast at 7:30. I even tried taking him upstairs for breakfast, but E still woke up. So I got a little more sleep, but it would also behoove me to get to bed earlier. Though it is hard when the time P and I have while children are sleeping is precious little. We end up staying up way too late for having to get a 2 and a half year old and a 3 month old ready in the morning.

P introduced me to a new game late last night - Up For Grabs. I think she planned it so I would be too tired to play, because I didn't do too well, which didn't sit very well with me. I definitely do NOT like losing.