Monday, February 12, 2007

This morning I made for the second time Malt-O-Meal hot wheat cereal for breakfast. But unlike previously, I only made one serving. Tried as I might, I could not consume my bowl full. Even while cooking it, I thought the smell of it was a bit too much for me. My daughter, however ate her bowl clean. This morning she pulled the box out of the cabinet and requested it for breakfast. I was happy to oblige her and made her a bowl. She is currently eating it. I am having Corn Chex.

My friend P loves the stuff. I thought about mailing her the box, because she has been unable to find it in stores near her. It was because of her I put the box in my cart, when I came across it at the grocery store. I thought I'd try it. But because my daughter likes it ans even requests it, I will keep the opened box and buy a new one for my friend for next time I see her. I'll stick with Cream of Wheat. (Yes, there is a difference.)