Sunday, April 09, 2006

I spent this rainy morning at a Creative Memories Get Together. I want to buy all this stuff now to make fun memories with our photos. They have this nifty cutter to trim photos. A punch rounds corners. Cutters that cut photos in ovals, circles, and other fun shapes. They have a rather pricey starter kit that I would like to get. Of course there are no funds for such things.

I am having my own get together at my house. I am even considering being a consultant myself. I have to give it some thought and prayer, though. I want to earn some money, but I still am unsure of how.

And on Saturday night, we went to a game night with our Sunday school class. We had fun. We played Apples to Apples, a game we had never played. I also played Dutch Blitz. Gary didn't care for that game, though.

My parents also came. My dad is in the same Sunday school class. It was nice for them to get out, for they rarely do. My dad's work schedule always changes.