Thursday, April 20, 2006

We heard our child's heartbeat again today. This time we recorded it on a digital recorder. Interestingly it sounds quite different than our daughter's heartbeat at about the same gestational age. We also saw our baby wiggle around. He is such a miracle. (We thought we'd root for a boy since we have a girl.) He is only a little over an inch long, but he was wiggling and moving his arms and legs. It was very awesome to see him, even though I can't feel him yet.

We are done at Abington, so we went out to lunch at Macaroni Grill. I now go to see my regular OB/GYN, the one who will deliver our baby. I was contemplating using a midwife, but I think I am going to go with the doctor I used last time. I had a good experience, and I fully enjoyed my hospital stay. The two midwives in my area are not associated with any hospitals in my area. I would have to go quite a distance to deliver at a hospital. I could deliver at home, but I don't want to that.