Thursday, May 18, 2006

My child has been quite stubborn about saying "Down, please." Though as I listen to what she does say, I wonder if in fact she thinks she is saying, "Down, please." It doesn't sound like it to my ears, but maybe to her, it is. If this is the case, she believes that "please" said with up sounds different then when said with down. I just don't know. The past three evenings, she has sat in her highchair longer than normal, because she isn't using her manners.

I am looking forward to this weekend. My husband and I are going away (a week early) to celebrate our anniversary. We're headed to Cooperstown, NY. While there, we are going to tour the Baseball Hall of Fame and a brewing company. It should be a swell time. My parents are watching our daughter.

Note to self: Do not ever buy a house from someone I know.