Saturday, May 06, 2006

We drove to Alexandria, VA today. We were later leaving than we thought, but it wasn't mostly our fault. My husband had an emergency at work and needed to take care of some things before we left. The plan was to watch my friends furry and feathery friends for her while she went to helped her Mother in Texas. Instead her Mother turned tables on her and canceled her flight. So, we plan to visit with the animals and her all weekend.

We also hit traffic in Delaware. I am not sure how long it set us back, since I woke up once we were in it.

We stopped at Wawa for some dinner. The plan was to eat at my friend's house, but the work emergency and traffic set us back, so we got some sustenance. I highly do NOT recommend Wawa's new chicken cheese steak with Cheddar cheese on it. They have to improve that one before I pass it past my lips again. They also have to learn how to melt cheese.

Back on the road again, there were no more stops or issues.