Monday, January 12, 2009

Cable anyone?

This whole switch to digital signal instead of analog is a pain. We have a converter box, but it isn't working. It picks up no signal or a weak one, which translates to a black screen. At least if a signal was weak with analog you could still watch a program, even if it was a little snowy. The digital signal may have a better picture, but if there is any interruption, you get nothing. I disagree with all or nothing.

And cable, or FiOS, or satellite or whatever other options are out there are more than free.

I guess come February 17th, I'll be cutting back my TV watching even more. Actually I watch most of the shows online after they have aired, but soon I won't even have a choice if we can't get the converter box to work, or if it can't pick up a signal.

No comments: