Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

My mom made delicious meatloaf, baked potatoes and green beans for dinner tonight. Did I mention it was delicious? I really enjoy that meal. And to compliment the dinner, we had homemade carrot cake. Also delicious. I might possibly be indulging too much on said cake.

My mom watched the young ones, while Gary and I registered our older young one for kindergarten. Really, can my baby be old enough for kindergarten? It hardly seems possible. Next thing I know, she'll be turning 13, eying boys, getting her license, leaving for college, getting married, having her own babies, and sending them off to kindergarten. Where does the time go?

Oh, and it isn't just my birthday today. Amazingly Ellie's is today also. She tells me it's because she loves me. She apparently has a birthday whenever anyone else has one.

No comments: