Friday, January 06, 2006

Jim is four times as old as Jerry. In four years, Jerry will be half as old as Jim is now. Two years ago, Jim was seven times as old as Jerry.

How old are they now?

This is the puzzle of the day for yesterday on my desk calendar my husband gave me for Christmas. I am not sure what he was thinking giving me math puzzles. I have trouble doing simple addition. But to his defense it is an all inclusive puzzle calendar. There are also word puzzles.
I much prefer word puzzles. Much prefer them.

_________________________________________________

I got my floor vacuumed and mopped. I am glad for that. Like I said, it really needed it.

I have a plan. I am hoping it will help me be more productive. Here it is.
Get up before my daughter.
Read my Bible.
Get ready if my daughter is still sleeping. If not, get her ready and eat breakfast, than get myself ready.
Do errands.
Eat lunch.
Put my daughter down for a nap.
Do house chores.
If there's time, relax.
Get my daughter up from her nap.
Prepare dinner.

I am still liking my sheets, though my husband has informed me that he is sweating.