Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I have been enjoying not having to bend over to look in my refrigerator. We got a bottom freezer style. It also has been nice to have a back up frig and freezer in the basement.

I am also enjoying my new dishwasher. If you know of anyone who could use one let me know. Right now I can't give it away. No thrift stores, charities or people that I have contacted want it. It works fine, but it has no home.

It is hot.

My sister has my daughter, so I was able to do some shopping without her. It is much easier and quicker without her.

Last night I had a training for Creative Memories, so now I am more excited and ready to go
than I was before to find me some hostesses. I also have some goals that I can work toward.

We are still waiting on a price quote from a heating/cooling place to make a decision about who to go with for heater replacement and air-conditioning. I think we decided to replace our windows, at least as many as we can with what funds we have, we just can't decide which windows and grids to choose, which will then determine which company we use. We want to still have the wood look as best we can, which isn't easy with vinyl windows. Though today we just may have found the best compromise. Vinyl outside, wood inside. And do we replace the gutters or not. Also the plumbing and electric are still yet to be determined.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.