Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Last night I had another Get Together. It was an encouragement. I received an order and had a request for a workshop. I have thought about holding a workshop but didn't think I was ready to do one. I don't really have the resources yet. I would need to spend money to purchase products. I haven't been doing this long enough to have inventory or a profit yet. But maybe I just need to spend the money, hold some workshops, and hope that I make a profit or at least get back what I spent. I think that it is possible, since some of what I would buy is reusable, unlike the paper and stickers.

Today is the second day of Vacation Bible School at church. The theme is Fiesta! I wear the same shirt each day (I will wash it.) It is a rather bright shade of yellow, with "Fiesta! Where kids are fired up about Jesus" printed across the front. After VBS yesterday, I sported it around while I grocery shopped. I am crew leader, and I have four 5 year olds in my charge. You think, hey, that's not bad. Well, maybe you should try it. They are four very active 5 year olds.

Yesterday we learned how some friends took their paralyzed friend to see Jesus. And not only did they take him to see Jesus, they lowered him through a roof to do it. And you know what? Jesus healed him. They were good friends. We also got to make a craft, sings fun songs, play cool games, and eat a tasty snack. And everything had the theme of being good friends. Our verse for yesterday is "Now you are my friends." John 15:15.

What fun things will we learn today?