Monday, July 10, 2006

I just realized I completely forgot to report that during our ultrasound on the 28th of June, our son made his presence known. We weren't going to find out if we were having a boy or girl, but my husband spied that he was a he. Though the technician confirmed it, we still know that there is a possibly we could have another daughter. Which could mean she might go without a name for a bit. We were having difficulties deciding on a girl's name, but have since ceased with racking our brains. We already had a boy's name picked out - Joshua Edward.

He has also been making his presence known, by the moving I am feeling. I have felt him for several weeks now. It still amazes me that there is a little person inside me, that God is getting ready for us to meet.

We finally named the kitten Kalli.