Sunday, July 16, 2006

We finally turned on our window air-conditioners. Sleeping has been much better with them. We only have one downstairs, which doesn't adequately cool the entire space, but it does help with the humidity.

We went looking for cell phones. My friend whose phone we have been using needs to not pay for it right now due to financial reasons, so we thought we would get our own phone plan. We checked out Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint. We went to a Cingular kiosk, but looked at all the companies online. It is hard to pick. The cheapest would be Sprint, but their coverage leaves much to be desired. That is the company my friend has, and I am constantly loosing service, even when I am not moving. Cingular has the best coverage, but is most expensive. Verizon and T-Mobile are in the middle. I think I would go with Verizon if we decide to get a cell phone.