Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Evidenced by the dirty tops of my daughter’s feet, my floors are not as clean as I supposed them to be. Not that my floors are dirty either. But when I have a young one dragging her feet along the floor, it is unmistakably obvious that I need to mop a little more often.

Her clothes, as of yet, are not showing evidence of the same dirt that shots from the tops of her feet. Her clothes do, however, show evidence of the hole in her chin.

Once again let’s talk about stains. Now, I have a mildew stain problem on some clothes. Today is my wash day, and I am at war. Well, maybe just a battle or two. I am going to tackle washing our pillows today. I haven’t washed them before. We’ve had them for five years. Seems to me I should have washed them several times by now.

I bought a women’s devotional book. Well, I guess it isn’t necessarily a women’s devotional, but it is a devotional study of women of the Bible. It is set up to study a woman a week. I have only read about Eve so far. I should be much further. That is my problem. Taking time during my day to be with God. To study His Word. To commune with Him. I try when my daughter is napping, which is usually the best time. It is basically impossible to spend quality time with Him, when she is awake. I was doing quite well in taking time before she was born, but since August 1, 2004, I have had trouble. I need people to keep me accountable.

Please keep me accountable.