Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sunday night . . . turned into Monday morning without me sleeping until 3:00 am. My sister needed me. I thought I was helping her. I did help her.

I can't control the doctor.

My sister made a decision against the advise of many. Did I help her as much as I could? I think so. I could have pleaded, held her back, blocked her path. But what would be the purpose? She was determined. It was her decision, she would take responsibility.

I hope she does. I pray she does.

Today, I am going to see her. I want to see her. I think she wants to see me.

Tomorrow, she has meeting. I pray it doesn't go the way I want it to. I pray it doesn't go the way my sister wants it to. I pray it goes the way God wants it to. He knows what my sister needs, even if she does not like it, and can't see how it could possibly be for her good.

He knows. Trusting God is letting go of our own way. Letting go of control. It is hard, but He is always with us.

I love you, Sissy-Pooh.